- 250g/8oz long-grain brown rice
- 1 egg
- 300g/10oz smoked haddock
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Salt and black pepper
- 15g/ ½ oz butter or 50g/2oz fromage frais
- Cook the rice as usual, drain and rinse
- Hard boil the egg, chop it into pieces and add with the haddock, parsley and lemon to the rice
- When ready to serve, add the butter/fromage frais
- Reheat in the microwave or oven and stir well.
Wishlist Member WooCommerce Plus - Sell Your Membership Products With WooCommerce The Right Way .